Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back for the 2nd round.

Whew!! 
After a quick break of 1 and 1/2 weeks back home in Tasmania, Australia, I'm back in Perth, Western Australia for a 2nd level school - the Art Evangelist's School. 


It's a surprise to many people - that I'm studying art for God. But I've always loved art, as a kid - but the love's been lost along life's journey, so to speak. 
God's reviving this part of my life, whilst teaching me how to share His love through visual art. 
Only in week 2 so far, but God's been busy showing my class more truths about His character. 


I really don't know what else to say right now....but though it's early days, I can see already God's got great plans for this school. =)


Be back as things develop.....


Peace,


Cody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment